Sunday, January 20, 2008

5 GIVE THEIR LIVES TO JESUS

Dear our brothers and sisters in the Lord

I bring greetings to you from the Church. We had a wonderful service during which 5 people gave their lives to Jesus. I shared about GIVING. We feel very blessed to have a very giving congregation.

In the congregation here, we have got lots elderly women and also lots of widows with lots of children to fend yet many of them have no jobs at all so, today about 20 ladies called brother Dick and I to their meeting and they told us that they would like to form a Christian handcrafts making club in the church so that they may be able to make crafts for a living. They asked to help them find market for their produce and I tell you I was overwhelmed and excited about this idea. I have always wanted to help these ladies but I did not know how to help so I kept asking God to show a way I could be of help but today I got excited about their Ideas and pray blessings upon them.

Most of these women have been baptized in the Lord recently. Please pray for them and their work. I hope to post some of the things they will be making and if at all you might feel interested in helping these ladies by buying their produce, you are welcome to contact me. All you have to do is click on my profile and send me an e-mail.

The ladies are going to be making African baskets in their natural colors, African earrings, Necklaces, marts, Batiks with African animals and many other light weight crafts.

Brother Dick and Dan have also offered to teach construction to some young men who have no jobs to do and we are very thankful to God for giving us such kind hearted men to us. These men are both construction engineers.

Among those to gave their lives to Jesus is a qualified Nurse from our government hospital, she is called Christine. Please pray for her as she is going to be very helpful in her area of profession to the church. She shared with me some of the dreams she has and they are so wonderful.

Please pray for the ladies’ ministry.

God bless you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home