Monday, January 28, 2008

WONDERFUL MINISTRY TEAM

Dear brothers, Sisters and partners in Christ

Greetings to you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you so much for the continued prayers you offer to God for the ministry here in Fort Portal.

Because of your prayers, many things that glorify God are being done. Men and women are surrendering their lives to Jesus, the good news is spreading like wild fire and many are being reached out to. It is very exciting indeed.

During our mid week bible study 2 people gave their lives to Jesus and the same happened last Sunday. This is a gospel explosion taking place here and we are very thankful to the Lord for enabling us to reach out. He gave us a very loving and an all for him ministry team.

I have had a serious problem this week however I thank God for his protection and I thank you my brothers and Sister for the prayers you have offered for me. Your messages and phone calls have been very encouraging and comforting.

God bless you mightily in his son’s name. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home